Here at Westwood Care & Support Services we tailor our care packages around the individual to ensure they meet and often exceed what our services users expect. We understand the importance of being able to stay in your own home and our personal assistants are here to promote independence and assist with the choices you make.
All our care services can be tailored and combined to meet your individual needs. In addition, we can often cater for needs not mentioned on our website.
Commonly Accessed Care Services
Here are just some of the care services that are frequently accessed by our service users:
- Personal Care Services – Such as support with personal hygiene, shower and bathing etc.
- Food Preparation – Such as support to prepare and cook a meal or support with feeding.
- Medication Prompts / Administration – Such as reminders to take medication or support to administer medication.
- Shopping & Domestic Duties – Such as grocery shopping and domestic cleaning services.
- Day Trips & Social Inclusion – Including taking part in activities and joining friendship groups.
- GP / Hospital / Dental Appointments – Such as support to attend day surgery appointment.
- Night Sits – Such as a waking night for through the night care and support or sleeping night for reassurance in an emergency. We also offer our ‘Westwood Care Night Owl’ service in cases where a short visit is required during the night for personal care, posture reposition, refreshments, medication etc.
Our services are all delivered by highly skilled and experienced staff.
Respite Care To Allow Carer Break
If you yourself care full time for a person receiving care and support then our services can also be tailored to provide some respite for yourself as and when it is required. You’ll receive piece of mind that the person receiving care and support is being cared for by professional, highly skilled and friendly personal assistants.